Who is free now, as she moves through her day, and who gains ever more intrinsically wonderful fun moments, upon reflection and in memory and dream, soon becoming part of my reality.
Something wonderful has begun, and is perceived in unusual perceptions, being an active participation.
Epoch is a gift from Apophenia, I am certain.
So much success, it was guaranteed. I am the magician. I work on the behalf of myself and others.
These are the results!
1) Wonder and cheer was achieved through the simple vibrational principle of hermetic Law of Vibration, sharing and caring.
2)Realization that the laws of nature are not finished.
3) Three hours of wonder in which I watched a star slowly move through the sky, then turn orange and vanish, ‘proving’ my lady Pareidolia’s presence. A ‘misperception’ indeed, I can recognize a goddess -bows humbly, and in spooky awe-
4) Well wishes interwoven with simple sympathetic magic and reflection helped me gain ideas, probably “misperceptions” 😉 ,
that further enhanced MY ability to experience something wonderful
5) The Intent to provide happiness, and the action taken, my words and my conversations had, I hope, nothing but a healing effect.
6) My intent to conjure for modest improvement was met with a miracle! It was small, it was private, and it was detailed. I shall spend the remainder of my existence sharing this.
7) I helped one dog, fourteen people, and a couple of egregores, faeries, a godform, all while helping myself.
Kin 231, Blue Planetary Monkey:
I perfect in order to play
I seal the process of magic
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of self-generation
Let all those who desire that place…well go there. I will only adopt the wonder and fun that countless people have attained in reading that book series, and utilize it in my own Wonders and Fun Inc.
I myself am more concerned with the Studies at The Arcanorium College in which I am enrolled within.
The above title illustrates my proficiency with magic-handling.
Ar-mor, channeling through Azuth.
[Item: green ink, across the shoulders and down the length of the back]
What they say is that he travels, ever travels: his haunts are boundless and his guises many: he goes in coats of sparks or ashes, skins or leaves. All the Ways and all the keys are his. When come upon the sea, he goes around. When came upon a mountain, he goes through. When winter rides the roofs he’ll ride above them, or else walk on fallen towntops, in the snow. He has a little knife to prise out the stars with, a little hammer to break down the dawn with, a little sickle to cut forks of hazel with, which aid him as he seeks. Too, he has a feathered jacket, in which he flies unfettered, magpie – greedy, taking, here and there such souls as shine. His finding – list is in the pocket sewn where he might instead have had a heart. He’s brutal, beautiful, and fey.
They also say:
If he comes to you in dreams, that dream ‘ s your last.
-Pieces of Scheherazade, Nicole Kornher-Stace
Wonders and Fun Inc. specializes in handling a magic-user’s ability to experience ever growing profound states of being, as well as having enormous amounts of fun in whatever activities take place, no matter that dark spooky matter, the evils that are out there, yadda, yadda. The below links can further be explored to see what the folks at Wonders and Fun Inc. are up to.